Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lindsey: Letter 5

June 1, 2010
Hola mi querida familia! Como estan!?
My apologies for the inconsistency of emails. Hopefully I will get it down by the time I leave the MTC. What is this thing called time!? Did you not just drop me off a week ago?! I asked my maestro if time goes this fast in the mission field and he said it goes much faster! What!? How can this be!? Is there anyone that feels the way I do? Mi querido Hermano Lance, Ame Cada Minuto! Me intiende? Este es muy importante!

Well I have absolutely loved this MTC. I'm so excited to go serve the Lord in Houston TX but I'll admit I don't want to leave this place. It will be a bitter sweet experience but I know they've taught me all that is necessary to be a succcessful disciple of Christ for which I will be forever thankful for. My memories of the MTC are dear to me and I will never forget them.

How is everybody! Are we all happy and thrilled to be on this earth doing the lords work?! Doing exactly what we were sent down here to do. Have Joy and rejoice in our Lord and our God. Helping others figure out what their purpose is. Reminding them of where they came from and where we all want to end up. What a blessing it is to be alive at such a time as this! I cant say the least of how I feel. What an amazing blessing and opportunity to be called of a prophet to wear my saviors name on my chest and represent him in every way that I know how. To be literally set apart from the world for a season and dedicate my every min to him that sacrificed all for me. I'm so thankful to be serving in Houston where more than once I have felt a strong connection to those people who I have not yet met on the earth but know that I knew some of them before my being sent here. The MTC is miraculous in every way. The spirit is strong and I hope that Lance will feel the protecting hand of the lord as he enters this place in just a few short weeks.

I wish I had more to say! The gospel is true! Me encanta espanol! Estoy muy agradecido por la profeta Jose Smith! Me encanta el libro de mormon! Me encata Alma y Nefi, Moroni y Ammon y todas las profetas en el libro de mormon! Son me ejemplos mejores, pero jesucristo es me perfecto ejemplo. Estoy agradecido por este evangelio. Por mi salvador Jesucristo, por la expiacion en mi vida, Estoy muy agradecido por last frutas de arrepentamiento! por la opoortunidad tengo cambiar y convenir un persona muevo atraves Jesucristo. Estoy muy agradecido por la oportunidad sevir me senor y mi dios. Yo estare agradecido eternal por la profeta jose smith y su orba in la tierra y su relacion con el padre y jesucristo.

I love you all! My time is gone. I apologize for my poor spanish but I will get better. I love you and I love this gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment