Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lindsey: Letter 6

Oh my sweet family I'm so sorry for the delay of email. I got up this morning to start writing you and found that the computers would not log us in. Haha it was quite the seen. All three of us started panicking saying things like OH NO! WHAT WILL OUR MOTHERS SAY! WE'VE GOT TO FIX THIS! MY MOM IS GOING TO BE SO WORRIED! Ha. Too funny. Well here I am. Sitting for my last time in the computer lab writing my last email from the MTC. Sad but glad! I'm so glad to hear that Lances farewell was a success. I knew it would be! I dont have words to express my love for that boy. He knows how I feel and so do all of you. I have known from a young age who is really is, what he is really capable of and who he one day will become. He's my very best friend and I cant wait to see all the lord is able to do through that one. It will be powerful and all because he has a strong testimony and love for this work and the gospel. With the Lord he will bring many to the waters of baptism recieving the gift of the holy ghost, they will continue on to the temple and make those sacred covenants that allow us to be together as a family forever. To become just as our father in heaven is. It will be perfect and he will be forever blessed for it. What an amazing person. What amazing parents we have. My sweet mother and father. Will I ever be able to thank you enough. I truly dont think so. But I will continuely work and strive to bring others to the waters of baptism and through that I can show my gratitude and absolute love to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to be raised in this life but two of the greatest people I know. Thank you for teaching by example. For raising all of your children to have burning testimonies of the Saviors work on the earth and beyond this life. Oh how I love the temple. What a miracle to know that what is bound on earth is bound in heaven. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to be here. To be leaving in just a few short ours for the my home for the next 16 months. In my opinion its just simply not long enough but my opinion means very little and if thats how long the lord called me than I will wont waste a day, I wont waste a minute in this short time. Thank you for allowing me to serve my wonderful parents. Thank you for everything. I love all of you with all of my heart and want you to know that this gospel is everything to me. If I felt this way before I came to the MTC It has only expounded ten times and I know that it will begin to enlarge as I walk, talk, and bear testimony of the reality of our Loving Heavenly Father and our savior Jesus Christ. I will be in the airport calling you around nine or ten in the morning. Hopefully you're there!:) oh, and heather, I have some packages i need you to pick up if you would. I think they'll call you. Love you Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment