Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lindsey: Letter 51

Hello Hello! Wow, I cant thank you enough for the enormous package that was sent the day before my birthday! Perfect timing;) thank you thank you. The GPS has been just thee greatest blessing and I hope Carlee and Tim are aware that they will be receiving many blessings for that sweet act. Paige! I cant believe you sent the one thing that I was needing more than anything. Little white socks! Thank you so much Paige and Bryce. That was on the top of my list of things to buy this week. I love you both and am so thankful for you support. Thank you for the cereal, crackers, dried fruit, muffin mix, lip gloss, moisturizers, lotion toothpaste, curel, fun eyeshadow, dove soap, my favorite mints, razors, floss, sunscreen, undershirts, and most darling outfit. I wore it to church on Sunday and I'm certain that I'm not the only one that appreciated it. I'm sure that people were starting to wonder if I had more than two outfits in my closet. It was all too sweet and fun to sit read the fun sayings on the back of each gift. So clever! Thank you thank you momma!
I have the most amazing companion! Her name is Hermana Coogan. She's from Orange County and was baptized two years ago. She's the only member in her family and is my hero in every way, shape, and form (literally) She is darling! Wow, she is solid and ready to get to work. She was kicked out of her house when she joined the church and has not one bit of support from her family. When they do write her it is in the form of bribes and pleas to come to her senses and return home. They think that she has been brain washed and that she is being led my the devil. Oh my goodness, I just cried when she told me her story and I'm so thankful that she has so much trust in the lord. She does have friends from the church that encourage her and support her and for that I'm so thankful, as is she I'm sure. She's bold and loving, hard working and caring. Yes mom, she's ready and rearin to go! I love it. We get along great and I love her with all of my heart. She writes absolutely everything down so that she'll have it for her posterity, seeing that she's the first to have found the gospel. You'll just love her. I'm excited for you to meet her one day. She has beautiful copper hair, well... warm brown. She's just beautiful and so so fun. I could not stop laughing the first time that we went out together. Its actually an interesting story how we were put together.... Last minute president hansen felt that the spirit was challenging him and he switched the companionships right before announcing them. What a blessing. I have so much to learn from her and this transfer will be full of hard work, miracles, and sweet memories.
We really in the process of finding right now so I hope to be able to report on a few of our progressing investigators next week. I love you all and hope all is going well. The gospel is true. It is true it is true! I love it with everything that I am! I love this work! I'm so thankful for the atonement of Jesus Christ and for the blessings that come as we strive to keep the commandments. You're all so wonderful and I will talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment