Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lance Letter 5.3.11

Dear Family
We had a great week. I just sent you a bunch of pictures that I've been collecting for some time now.
Anyways thank you for the camera and the giant Easter package, it was dee...lish.
After a tough fight with the adversary we were able to baptize keeane. It was hard to get her baptized ...nevertheless it just goes to show that when we are about to embark on the path way towards eternal life, the adversary has to say his peace.
We are being extremely blessed and i fill so often not worthy of the blessings i receive. I have found the greatest joy in helping others see the light. And as i do so, i see light as well. In a few weeks an Apostle will be speaking to our mission. I'm so excited!
Our stake here in the Morgan hill zone will be focusing more on the referrals from members. In fact its direct orders from the first presidency.
I think 7pm is a great time to call. So i guess that would be 6pm over here. Just expect the call around that time.
I Love you all and can't wait to hear from you!
Elder Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment