Friday, February 25, 2011

Lance Letter 2.23.11

Hi mom
The Internet was down on Tuesday, so i can email today. ( Thursday )
Well last week was awesome, we received 6 new investigators and each one looks pretty positive for baptism. We were also blessed with two more this week and hopefully more to come. We are well known around the area. I haven't been yield at or spit upon as of yet haha. Everyone is super nice. Saturday we will be baptizing Matthew roman. He asked me to baptize him! ha I haven't done that since the temple visit dad and i went on back before my mission. Well I'm very grateful for the opportunity. Matthew also has a friend who said that he wants to be baptized,(Julian) and we went to visit his dad and his dad said he could, and wants to sit in on the lessons. So we are being blessed immensely. I Just barley received the package! Thank you so much. Now i can take some pictures of the new area and send them your way. Thank bro. Winget for me, That man has been pure inspiration for me and to many others. I'll write him a letter very soon.
WOW, dad in the Bishopric again? ha i knew they couldn't do it with out him....who can. Dad, tell all those single ladies to write me...haha just messen, only if you want.. . Lindsey writes me for which I'm grateful. She seems to be doing great. Ryan i sent you a letter and in the beginning it talks about not taking creatine...but to tell you the truth I'll probably take it when i get home...so do what needs to be done just be smart my boy...ha Love that kid. I pray for Tim every night and hope he gets better. also for Bryce to do well in school. I pray for each one of you and love you all so much. I'm so thrilled that Carlee and Tim went to the temple every single week for an entire month!!! That's amazing! Once a month is good to.
I'll let you know how the baptism goes and all the Joy and blessing we are receiving next week.
The Gospel's true! Never leave the faith!!
Love Elder Lance Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment