Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lindsey: Letter 32

My sweet family! What thrill it was to hear from each of you! I don't think I realized how needed it truly was until I feeling the after affects. I am still feeling them! I'm so thankful for each of you. For your testimonies and for your natural ability to love. What a gift! Thank you thank you for loving so freely and easily.
I cant believe my dad is sick! That is unheard of. Maybe he needs to take it easy for awhile. The lord is probably telling him to cool it. Or the weather is just bad.... ha. Either way I hope he is feeling better and back to his happy, healthy self in no time. Take more vitamins! Oh dear, I should probably take my own advice. Dad, you just keep on keeping on and let your light shine ever so brightly:)
Well, my goodness, what can I share with you this week. It just has been such a wonderful time this Christmas season, I can hardly stand thinking about it ending but I'm excited to start a new year. New goals, a new month, new plans, just fresh! I love it. I'm thrilled however with all that has happened thus far. What a wonderful year 2010 was. Many sweet experiences and life changing events. I truly feel as though Miracles are becoming the norm. I witness them every day. It becomes more and more apparent to me at how close the lord truly is to each of his children. That he uses each of us to bring about his eternal purposes. That he does nothing save it be for our benefit and if we will just exercise our faith in him and take our steps that he will lead and guide us, walk beside us, and help us find the way. Because he is the way. It has all been prepared. The foundation is layed, Lets do those things that he has asked us and claim our reward! Oh the rewards. The rewards of a righteous life are beyond anything that we can imagine. If we'll just trust him and walk with him our purpose will begin to be fulfilled. Men are that they might have joy. We have joy when we're doing what the lord would have us do. How simple. Not always easy when you toss the natural man into the mix but there is where our learning experiences come into play. Learning to put off the natural man, becoming a saint through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ. What a sweet time it is to renew our efforts to become a little more Christlike, a little bit better. Set some goals, pray for strength and help as you try to accomplish them. He will send the tender mercies and miracles needed to bring that peace and joy necessary to be happy. Align your will with his and watch the blessings flow freely in living a consecrated life.
I love each of you more than I can say. Thank you again for your prayers of love and support. Oh how truly needed they are. Have a wonderful week! I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment