Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lance Letter

YESSSS i did watch the Christmas Devotional.....at our ward mission leaders house, it was amazing. Those men are truly special witnesses of our Lord and Savior. They are Prophets, revilators, and seers, there's not a doubt in my mind.
Thank you so much for being kind to Bro. Brice. And thank you for the Package. We had a good week. We taught a Hispanic family the restoration and i got to work on my spanish which wasnt much. We also have dick schuster on the line up for baptism on christmas day. Cross your fingures. Transfers are in a week so i might be heading off to some different area. Thats so great about testimony meeting. I also shared my tetimony. I love this Season! I repeat every word that was spokin in the devotional last night. You are all so awesome!
Oh those videos were so funny with lucy singing and thanksgiving you all look great. I love you and i"ll send some pictures and stuff soon ok. have a good week
-Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment