Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lance: Letter 7

Aug. 29, 2010
Dear Familia!

Thank you so much for the prayers, I can't believe you have time to pray for us when you are so busy with the wedding, kids, Ryan in school, and church stuff, you are angels. Hey that would be really good if you could get all the kids that are on missions or going on missions addresses, so I can write them - tu sabes; but only if you have time.
Thanks for forwarding some of my letters to my friends. A couple of nights ago, I dreamed that I had finished my mission and then I came home. It was so great to see all of you and my friends but I missed the mission terribly and knew that I had to get back out into the field of labor. When I got here I felt so good and felt like I never wanted to leave the mission. In other words, I love the mission and want to do this for as long as I can!
My bike's a joke though, it keeps breaking! But thats ok, I still love the mission, yes I do! Well, I love you all and we are trying hard to get people to accept the message but many won't. We have tons of success, even though they don't get baptized, ha!
Can't wait to hear from Linz. Tell Ryan he's a stud, and just live life and don't get down. If he stays happy, nice and is full of the spirit, everyone will want to be his friend.

Love you all, and I'll hear from you soon.

Elder Lance Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment