Monday, August 23, 2010

Lindsey: Letter 15

Hello Hello! Ryan and Mom, thank you thank you for you sweet notes! As always, every word thrills my soul and I appreciate you taking the time to sit down and write me, especially when so much is going on at home. You're too sweet and I hope you're not too stressed out with the wedding and all the goings this month. I wish I had more time to write you this morning. One of the elders planned an early activity, we're just getting ready to head out. Bryce thank you for your piece of advice with the language. I understand a little bit more every day but it definitely hasn't "clicked" haha its an interesting process but I love it! It is a beautiful language. Not coming out of my mouth... but I love listening to it:) Everything here is great! I will try to write a letter a little later on in the day. Love you all. The gospel is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment