Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lance: Letter 6

Dear Family,
I'm so happpy to hear everything is going so well. The package is still at the mission home but I'll get it as soon as I get back to the house... I think. So I'll thank you in advance because I know it will be sweet... so, thank you !!!
I love helping people! It is what I love to do and I feel it because of the love you give to me which is a love similiar to the love the Savior has for each of us which is love and love LOVE LOVE!!! Obviously love is a pretty big deal. I love what Pres. Uchtdorff says: "Love is what inspired our Heavenly Father to create our spirits, it is what led our Savior to the Garden of Gethsemany to make himself a ransom for our sins. Love is the grand motive of the plan of salvation, it is the source of happiness, the ever renewing spring of healing, the precious fountain of hope...." Dang I love you guys! Keep doing good things and I'll try to do great things here in San Jose.
Love you guys, FO SHOWWWW....peace.

Elder Lance Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment