Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lindsey: Letter 59

hola mi querida familia! Como estan ustedes!? Estoy super bien! Todo esta bien aqui en la mision. Yo no creo que podria ser mejor. En realmente estoy muy contenta y llena de alegria. No se porque pero tal vez debido de la obra que estoy haciendo.....
How is everyone doing? I hope that everyone is happy and excited about life.
Yes! I received the recorder! Thank you thank you so much for getting that to me. It is on its way back to you. I'm sorry if its not all that interesting but.... hopefully you'll get something out of it.
Everything is going extremely well. Honestly Hermana Casaday and I are busier than ever. We are finding it hard to fit people into our schedule. We may have to do splits with the members. Wencesloa and Stephanie will be baptized this Saturday (they're both so excited) Maximina will be baptized the following week (if all goes well). Xiomara and Rafael will follow after her into the waters of baptism. Ashley and Santos have accepted the invitation to be baptized but we have yet to set the date. I will keep you posted on that... We are finding the lords elect and it has been the greatest blessing. I love our ward and this area. Hermana Casaday and I work extremely well together and I pray that the lord finds it in our best interest to stick together. I would be thrilled to finish up my time on the mission here in hafer.
I feel like there is so much to talk about! I know this sounds awful but it may just have to wait for a couple of months. I pray that I can remember everything. I'm really trying to write in my journal every night and I hope that I can just flip to some of those pages and give you a better Idea of those things that have occurred here in the last year and a half.
My goodness, what can I tell you? I honestly can't express the joy and happiness that Hermana Casaday and I are experiencing right now. There is nothing like it. Not one thing. I'm so sorry to say this but the thought of leaving is not an appetizing one. I don't like it one bit. Wow, I feel like I could write 10 pages about why I'm so happy right now. I won't.... but I could. I love you all. The gospel is true. Jesus Christ lives and loves us. There indeed is a purpose in this life and we come to understand it more and more as we keep the commandments and participate in the ordinances of the gospel.
You're all so wonderful. I hope that you have a successful week and we'll talk to you next week! I'm sorry this email was so short.. We're in the mission office and once again, it is crowded with elders and I can't hear myself think.

No comments:

Post a Comment