Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lance Letter 7.5.11

Happy 4th!
Happy birthday Ryan!! 16 years old......wow....Are you driving and dating and working hard and getting a job and everything that comes with being 16!??!! I'm sure you are. You are the sweetest kid I know and I'm honored to be called your brother.
Mom I will pray for you. I'm sorry to hear you were not feeling well. I know the Lord loves you and will comfort you at this time.
We are working and striving to find the elect. President Watkins is way different then president Jackson but the mantle, power, authority and zeal are all there. I love him already.
I'm still in Gilroy (my 2nd area) with Elder Bludworth. He's my 5th companion. We get along great! I Love Gilroy and would stay here forever if I could but transfers are in two weeks and I might be transferred then.
We are trying to teach Brandon's mom and step dad. Hopefully they will accept the message as Brandon did.
I'm so glad that Mom and Dad will have the opportunity to visit Nauvoo and other places. Let me know how it goes. I'm going to send the tape recorder back as soon as I can. I'll also send my camera chip so you can look at the pic's and videos I've been taking.
I Love the Gospel. I know it's true. Reading the Book of Mormon has built my testimony leaps and bounds. Being able to teach people a way to improve their lives brings the greatest joy to me and I wouldn't trade it for the world! I love you all and thank you for all the support you have given me.
Love, Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment