Monday, November 29, 2010

Lindsey: Letter 28

Hello hello my sweet family! How is everyone doing!? I had time to only scan through your email just quickly but I will print it off and try to respond later today:) It sounds like everyone is doing wonderful! Can you believe there is fun snow on the mountains already!? Wow. Oh the mountains, I miss them! Sometimes I'll pull out the pictures that Paige sent because the mountains are in the background. Those beautiful, colorful, painted mountains. Too fun! I love Utah! However... I'm loving Texas a bit more than Utah at this present time. Tomorrow is transfers and you'll just die! I'm greenie breaking! Ah! Really!? Oh my word. I'm a bit sick at the moment. I'm praying she may understand Spanish a bit better than I do right now. Isnt that funny that I still cant quite understand it? I can speak it but to comprehend what people are fully saying is a completely different story. I have my theories about why. But I dont quite know how to stop not understanding! There have been a few members that have come up to me in the ward because they know how nervous I am and they've offered their time to help me over the phone. The phone is the worst! Haha it really will just be a comical little situation, full of learning and growth! Yay for progression! Yay for the plan! Yay for opting to come to earth and tackle all these wonderful experiences! Oh it will be great! Poor thing, I hope she is super patient and full of faith because that is what we will be relying wholly on, our faith in the spirit to lead and guide us to those that will hear our message and feel the holy ghost bear witness of the truth. I'm expecting miracles this transfer. This morning I went straight to the kitchen and went crazy with the rag. Haha I couldn't stop! It was probably a scary sight because Hermana Maxwell didnt say a word. I got in and tackled all the roaches in the cupboards, crawled in under the sink and scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed! I threw away 3 huge garbage bags of yucky who knows what. We're starting a fresh new transfer and its going to be great! Right.....? Haha Of course it will! Pray pray pray!

This last week was wonderful! We knocked all day and found two families that were members and haven't been to the church in years. We will work on bringing them back to the fold. They invited us in with open arms and I think that we may be an answer to their prayers. Oh I love this work! We also are teaching a family that we knocked into a couple of days ago. The husband was a little drunk but from what we understand he's never been to church and his wife is looking for truth. So here we are. Ready to deliver the message and invite them to act. Oh these sweet people. If they just understood the importance of exercising their faith and acting! The spirit will not stir within them if they don't get up and move! Just grab the book and open it! They will. Dont anyone worry. They will:)

Oh dear, here come the missionaries. Haha they're so fun but I have a hard time emailing when there is a party going on. Stephanie! Thank you thank you for your sweet update on your family! Everyone sounds like they are just doing amazing and happy as ever! Oh the dating life. I don't have too much more to say about it! It is a sweet time and a necessary time to figure out who you are, what you can handle and what you cant. All the things you need to work on to better yourself. The list goes on and on. But you don't worry for a second about your kids. They each are amazing and will certainly be led to the prize. Have a wonderful Holiday and Christmas! Wear lots of sunscreen and please continue praying for Lance and I. You're the very sweetest and I hope to hear from you soon! Love you Steph

Love each of you so much! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment