Monday, November 15, 2010

Lindsey: Letter 26

Hello my sweet family! Thank you for the sweet email! Ryan! Congratulations on making the team! Who ever doubted that he could? Of course he'd be on the team. How could they get anywhere without him? Too Too fun:)
I'm a little distracted, I'm emailing here at the office and right now and its currently full of people and missionaries laughing and telling jokes to each other. Aye. Forgive me if I log off and turn to paper and pen a little later on in the day to respond to all of your emails.
Oh my word truly this is rather difficult.... Ha. I'll just quickly tell you that all is well. We hit a gold mine in our area! I don't know if I already told you but we found a trailer park a little further than we usually go in our area, full of the sweetest Hispanics you've ever met. I don't know that we've been turned away once by anybody there. We've been invited in by many. We are determined to convert the entire trailer park. We just need to find the head honcho and the rest will follow. Well... that is the desire anyway. Who really knows what will happen but we're excited:) This week we have gained 11 new investigators. None of which are progressing at the moment but they are brand new so once we start working with them on a regular basis that will change! I will write you later on and give you the details of the experiences and feelings of the week. Love you love you! The gospels true!

No comments:

Post a Comment